Is it possible to own and lease the same vehicle at the same time?
Technically, no. But with Driving Sense, it’s going to feel like it.
Here’s how Driving Sense works:
- Make lower monthly payments, similar to a vehicle leasing program
- Bypass heavy restrictions
- Avoid hidden costs
- Eligible only for vehicle models three years old or less
Driving Sense participants also enjoy:
- Annual mileage options of 12,000; 15,000 or 18,000
- No security deposit
- No early payoff penalty
- No upfront first or last payment
- Option to sell, trade, finance or return vehicle at program’s end
That’s what we call not just common sense, but Driving Sense.